Stay Magical

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Good Morning! Just wanted to share a little something I made for the Paper Issues Spring has Sprung challenge.  

For weeks Ive been eyeing all the florals in the Dear Lizzy Stay Colorful collection. I just wanted to fussy cut them all, especially the gold foil vellum!. So I did. I cut them apart, then layered them to create my own colorful flower garden. I suck in a few butterflies, and wait! I spy a unicorn too! The flowers are the star of the show here so not much else was really needed. 


Im reorganizing my craft space and came upon these photos while cleaning. Thy have always been a favorite of mine and thought they fir with what I was doing on this page. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have more to share. Head over to the Paper Issues shop to get some  Dear Lizzy Stay Colorful for yourself! It's 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS