Wonderland

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Hello! Just a quick little post today sharing a page I made for Scraplift Sunday today at Paper Issues.  We are lifting Mary Ann's LO from the January Issue.  I love it's simplicity, but of course I had to give it my own spin.


 I didnt change the design much, but I did use all photos instead.  As usual, I had to throw down some layers of paper and tags under them too. You see, I had a hunch I would need this Carta Bella Cabin Fever. Even if it didn't snow, I'd have some great plaids to use for some masculine photos! Lucky for me it snowed! I also used a few of the snowflakes that were left over from the Snowflake grid cut file I sued on another page. 


I'll be honest. I'm not a fan of long snowy winters. I dont like it in my driveways, or on the roads.  I much prefer to admire the snow as it sits upon mountain tops. However, I do love to see fresh white snow on the trees, which is always a chance to grab some new photos.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Check out the Paper Issues Facebook group for more challenges and ideas. Gran some new 2018 releases in the Paper Issues shop while you can. They are always 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout!


Supplies: PP, die cuts-Carta Bella, wood pieces, Crate paper, Nuvo drops, Stickles, Silhouette, Dylusions mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS