Do

Monday, February 26, 2018

Good morning! I have another project to share today for Paper Issues.  It's our week 3 Scraplift Sunday, when we lifted this lovely page byAmanda-Jayne


I did change the design a bit by creating 3 solid clusters. I played with the awesome Swag Bag to create this. Really. that's all I used. The Feb bag was filled with all these bright colors, inspiring sentiments and springy embellishments. I sorted through everything first, then grouped them by colors and item type. From there I zeroed in on the sentiments and all the butterflies. I cut, placed and layered and was pretty much done. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I have more stuff to share so come back again soon. The March Swag Bag should be in the shop soon. The subscription is so worth it! New stuff is arriving in the Paper Issues shop every week. Shop using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS