Try It Tuesday

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Hey hey and good morning! Today I'm playing along with the January Try It Tuesday at Paper Issues. This month, in honor of celebrating the New Year, we are asking you to use some sort of party supply on your projects. 

Well, what's better for a party supply challenge than a birthday card featuring straws and Pebbles Happy Hooray!  I saw a card idea like this on Pinterest a while back and it stuck with me. . I couldn't find it, but decided to give it a whirl anyway. 

I cut 8 4x4 pieces of patterned papers, embellishing them with stickers, puffy stickers, and pieces of ephemera. I attached long pieces of yardstick to he back of the cards, folding them into an accordion. Lastly I adhered the Happy Thickers to the straws, then glued the straws to the back of the card. Something fun to do because it was different for me!


Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I'm doing my best to keep things fresh around here. Come back again later this week, I'll have more to share.

Happy Hooray and so much more is available in the Paper Issues shop. Always use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS