Fresh Start

Monday, January 1, 2018

Good morning and Happy New Year! Im starting the year off right with a brand new layout created for the brand New Issue at Paper Issues! We're Off To A Fresh Start today and hope you are too. Need some ideas to get you going?

We want to see projects about your plans, intentions, or resolutions for the new year. 
Use 2018 on your project
How did you ring in the new year?
Share any project you like, anything goes!

I used the new Simple Stories 2018 collection to reflect a bit on 2017 and declare a literal fresh start for 2018. I cut apart a couple of the 3x4 cards, one with a silly inspirational sentiment.  I layered part of the Top Ten cut file on the blank card. The saying was prefect. I tucked a bunch of scraps everywhere to add more color. I chose to stay simple with stars as the primary embellishments,  adding some flair to soften the edges. that's it. 


No,  2017 was not my favorite year. Too much stress, not enough fun. I'm not sad to see it go. I welcome 2018. It's going to be better. It's a fresh start, a do over if you will. I'm looking forward to taking advantage of what 2018 has to offer. 

Thanks so much for celebrating New Years Day with me and my creative view. Celebrate with Paper Issues too! Join the fun in our Facebook group. Shop using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!


Supplies: PP-Simple Stories, Amy Tangerine, Crate paper, stickers-Amy Tangerine, Freckled Fawn, Pink Paislee, American Crafts, Flair-A Flair for Buttons, Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS