Dream Chaser

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Good morning! The January Notable Quotable challenge is on the Paper Issues blog today. This quote spoke to me so I jumped on this one!
The word 'dream' stood out to me, so that's where I began.  When I thought about paper collections for this, I decided Pink Paislee Turn the Page had what I was looking for. This collection has many inspirational sayings and icons perfect for this page. I grabbed all the blues & greens I could find, and began by cutting apart all the hexagons from paper #17. Then I layered some other papers behind the photo. I scattered all the stars from the Fresh Start Icon Thickers , adding a few pieces of ephemera. The title is a sticker, and says exactly what I wanted it to say.


My son is a senior this year, so we are all thinking about what's next. We all have dreams for him, but none are important if they are not his. Im not sure he knows yet what they are, but once he does, I know he wont stop until they are real. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I've got some more projects to share, so come back again soon.   The more I play with Turn the Page, the more I like it. you can get some for yourself in the Paper Issues shop for 20% off using DEVRA at checkout




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS