Too Cool

Sunday, December 31, 2017

It's New Years Eve! And It's also Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues. Today we are lifting our fearless leader Cassie! Look at all he layers in her lovely wintery page!


I grabbed PhotoPlay Boys Rule today for my page. I love the bright colors and fun patterns. Let's not forget the incredible sayings on the stickers and die cuts. So I cut into some of the papers, layered up some stickers and die cuts, created some small cluster with flair. I moved the twine, but that's all I changed. Easy peasy!

My son is a character. I was cooking his dinner and turned arid to find him like this. the look on his face said, "hey Mom, speed it up would ya'! with all the attitude a teen can have!

Thanks so much for taking the journey through my creative view this year. I hope you will follow along with me next year as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS