School is cool

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Hey hey! Happy Sketchy Saturday at Paper Issues! Check out this awesome grid style sketch!

My very first instinct was to create a 2 page layout from the sketch, so I did. I had these photos that were in a frame that broke and I wanted to keep them together. They also were all 4x6 in size. It was easy enough to cut them down but not all the same size. The result is a grid that also breaks the plane. large and many photos call for simplicity on a page. Fancy Pants Take Note is just that. I chose the Little Things as the only patterned paper. The rest are die cuts , buttons and other little bits from my stash. It was fault easy to put together, and has a nice clean, but interesting look. 



Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back gain soon, I have so much to share. Take Note is available in the Paper Issues shop. Pink some up for yourself for 20% off using DEVRA at checkout



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS