Picking Apples

Friday, November 3, 2017

Hello there! Ive been neglectful I know. But it's November, so I'll be be posting regularly. There are a whole slew of challenges coming up at Paper Issues. Today is the first  Free File Friday of the month, We are using our FREE cut files to scrap our fall activities. 

Today I used the Apple Wreath cut file for the title of my page. I could have gone very literal with the apple wreath itself, but that would have been overkill. I love the simple patterns in the new Carta Bella Welcome Home collection. I am not into the farm style look for my home, but that papers I can work with! I did add in a paper from HelloFall. I needed a pop of color! I really was feeling the simple thing so I could focus on the photos. Lots of paper, few embellishments!


Picking apples is a family activity we love. We live in an area with many, many apple orchards, and try to find a new one to go to each year. This year we hit the jackpot! There were tons of activities for people of all ages, The apples were just ready to be picked so there were many to grab. Farm animals, corn maze, hay rides and all kinds of food to choose from including apple cider donuts and caramel apples as big as your head. I would go back there again planning ahead to spend more time wandering around. 

Thanks so much for being here at my creative view today. Come back again soon, I will have lots going on this month. You can get Welcome Home as well as many other new collections in the  Paper Issues shop, Use code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!


Supplies: PP, die cuts, chipboard-Carta Bella, enamel dots-Simple Stories, Apple Wreath cut file, Silhouette


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS