Family Matters

Monday, November 6, 2017

Hey there Hi there! Just a regular old Monday here. Nope. Scratch that. It's New Issue Monday at Paper Issues called Home is Where the Heart Is .  Need some ideas? Well here you go:

Create a project about your home (favorite room, neighborhood, new home, renovations, favorite spot in your town/state); use heart embellishments; share November activities, family gatherings, Thanksgiving traditions and/or favorite recipes.

Me? I went with the Family idea. Ive had this photo sitting our for a very long time. Just couldn't decide what to do with it. Well, now that I have Carta Bella Welcome Home, this made perfect sense. I love this chalkboard framed aper and challenged myself to use it. I came across the Leaves & Laurels cut file and well, this is basically the result. I wanted to hand stitch the title. It seems to gp with the feel of the page.  There really are no embellishment on the page, it didnt seem to need them. I think this needs too go on the wall....


It is getting harder and harder to get family all together. Celebrating Dad's birthday is a good excuse don't you think? Nothing makes him happier than having all his girls around. Glad we could make that happen for him.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back gain soon. I will have something new to share. See more about this cahelllenge on the Paper Issues blog. Join us in our Facebook group for chit chat and all our monthly challenges. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS