My Ray of Sunshine

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Good morning! I seem to be on a roll this week. I told you I would be! It's time to work that Font-Astic Title with the Oct Working Title challenge at Paper Issues

I have never cut into new papers so quickly. It all started with the  Hello Sunshine piece from the Magical Phrase Chipboard Thickers from the new Dear Lizzy Star Gazer collection.  I also couldn't wait to use the Color/Circle Burst free cut file. Fast forward an hour or so, Ive sewn around the cut file, cut and glued 6 of the different papers, added a few die cuts and puffy stickers and voila! It's done!


So every morning, I have to drag this guy out of bed. Typical teen ager right? But then he gets to the landing of the staircase, and smiles at me. He sits there for a few minutes to wake up, then I have to entice him some more to come all the way down the stairs. Some days are harder than others. That smile makes everything a little easier.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I'm not done this week, so come back again! Let me tell you, this new Dear Lizzy is truly unbelievable. Get some now before it's going for 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout!


Supplies: CS-American Crafts, Silhouette, thread DMC, PP, thinkers, die cuts, stickers- Dear Lizzy


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS