Shades On

Monday, September 25, 2017

Hey there and good morning to you! It's Swag Bag day at Paper Issues. Have you seen our Swag Bags? They are genius! It's a delightful mix of mostly 3x4 papers and embellishments from a variety of manufacturers put together to create a bag of fun!. 

I had bits and pieces left from a few different bags today. I grabbed all the colors that went together, Well, ok. I grabbed all the pink papers, throwing in some contrasting ones like the yellow and turquoise. I cut them all into circles, layering them under my photo. So many patterns mean I don't need many extra bits, so i stuck on a few, again more for contrast and that was it! SO easy!


There was a TV show that I loved called Burn Notice, I loved it. The main character Michael Weston wore sunglasses all the time. When I wore mine, I would say I was channeling Michael Weston. 

Well, Swag Bags make scrapping so easy. Get one for your self, or any of the other new collections in the store for 20 % off! Use code DEVRA at checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS