Party Animal

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Good morning. Flatlay Photography! It's a super hot trend right now. You know what I mean right?  It's staging groups of items together, be it food, clothing  plants, coffee etc together, then photographing them artistically from above. Well, using Flatlay Photography to inspire scrapbook pages is also today's topic on the Get It Scrapped blog. 

I found design and color inspiration for my layout from a few examples. For the actual 
Design I was drawn to mixing a shape with my photos to create an 'almost' grid. Another example I was drawn to used a Color Story, and a third example had the items set in a Frame, creating a border around the edge.


We celebrate our son's birthday as much for our sake as his. Each year he seems to understand more and more that something special is happening. I'm not sure he understands the age part of it, but he sure enjoys the attention, loves when we sing Happy Birthday and for sure understands the presents part of the day!

Thanks so much for taking a look at my creative view today. There are some really creative projects from other team members in this article. Take a look, ou may be inspired too.

Supplies: Cs-American Crafts, PP, bling, buttons and stickers-Queen & Co, thread-random, Stitch Template-Bazzill, glitter-Martha Stewart, Cut File-Paper Issues, Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS