Girl Friends

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hey Hey! It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues! Yep again. Funny how this happens every week! I love it though. Sometimes I feel like playing with paper but dont know were to start. Boom! The idea is handed to me!

Today we are lifting Rachel's LO that she created for Take 5 Tuesday.


I liked the angles in the original. I brought them in to the center of the page for my LO. That gave me a chance to use more of the delightful Pebbles Girl Squad papers.  I wanted to move the embellishments around, which I was able to do. I do much better with clusters than scattered embellishments. I did stitch on my page, but chose to use my Stitch Happy machine to stitch around the page. I love that thing!


I have a group of crafty friends that I get together with once a year for an always epic weekend. This year was no exception. We started the weekend off right with margaritas at lunch. That is not something I ordinarily do, but what happens at Camp, stays at Camp. Well, not anymore I guess! Oops!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Ive got big plans this week so come back soon!  Don't forget! You can go shopping at Paper Issues any time and use my code DEVRA at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase.


Supplies: PP, die cuts, stickers, washi, alphas-Pebbles, mist-Tattered Angels, Heidi Swapp, Stitch Happy-WRMK


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS