Fun TImes

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Hey Hey! It's my favorite kind of Sunday, Scraplift Sunday!  Today at Paper Issues we are lifting Damaris.

I liked of all the circles and thought they could be easily adapted. I had this idea in my head, and it included Carta Bella Toy Box. It got a little out of control,  I but I stuck with it anyway. My photos are larger, so that gave me less space to play with. I still was able to create some clusters up and down the angles of the page. It's just not as clean as my pages usually are. My favorite thing about this page is the ombre thread I stitched with my Stitch Happy machine!


Family game nights seem to be getting more and more rare in our house. I take full advantage of them when I have the opportunity. This one night in particular, Trivial Pursuit became more like gang up on Dad. We all had some good laughs though, and that's what matters. 

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. I've got somethings up my sleeve for this week so stop by again soon.


Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, die cuts, stickers, chipboard, brads-Carta Bella, buttons-Daiso, mist-Heidi Swapp, Sewing machine-Stitch Happy


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS