Judges Say...

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Yes! Im back again with another Paper Issues challenge, Pawsitively Pets. This month is all about our pets' adventures. Vacations, trips to the park, visits to the vet, just about anything.

The only way to do this page was with bright summer colors. Lucky for me, I have some! Pebbles Sunshiny Days and Echo Park Summer Dreams look great together. I mixed the big and small prints pretty randomly. Since the colors are so bold, I limited the embellishments. I played around with the title, using the WRMK Thickers alignment guide to curve it.  


I love my dog. He loves the water. Only we didn't know it until our first visit to my Dad's house. There was no coaxing him into the water. He got right in. All it took was throwing a ball and he was jumping halfway across the pool. Over and over he jumped in.

Thanks so much for being here again at my creative view. It's a busy month around here so come back again soon! Theres new stuff in the shop this week. Get some for 20% off using DEVRA at checkout.

Supplies: CS, alphas-American Crafts, PP-Pebbles. Echo Park, Stickers-Echo Park, flair-A flair for Buttons, Enamel dots-Freckled Fawn, MME, cork-One Canoe Two, mist-delusions


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS