Dance to the Music

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Hello Hello! Happy Sunday. Make that a happy Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues! I'm on the blog today sharing my take on this page created by Cat.


Oh, this page spoke to me. I even saved Pebbles Girl Squad specifically for this layout. I found it quite liberating to just add layer upon layer of paper, die cuts and stickers. I usually hoard them! So many that I may not have featured were perfect to add here! This page was an absolute blast to put together!

I might add that these photos made this layout all that more fun to do. As I mentioned, the birthday scrapping has begun. I love music and I love dancing. Most of the time I'm listening to music when Im home working, and when I scrap. But on my birthday, we played a game, and it involved 80's music, so of course, there was dancing!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today.  Pebbles Girl Squad as well as Halloween and Christmas are in the Paper Issues shop. Get some for 20% off seen you use DEVRA at checkout. See you again soon!


Supplies: PP, die cuts, stickers-Pebbles, flair-A Flair for buttons, mist-Tattered Angels, Heidi Swapp


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS