Berried

Saturday, August 5, 2017

I'm back again! Let's make it 3 days in a row! Today is one of our favorite challenges at Paper Issues. It's Sketchy Saturday. Here is this month's sketch


Believe it or not, I had a hard time wth this one! I don't know why either. So I would up with a very literal approach to the sketch and there isn't anything wrong with that. I grabbed a couple of colorful photos and a bunch of different Fancy Pants including Hello Sunshine and Dream Big and just began to cut and glue, layering and scattering asI went along. I'm pretty happy with the results.


I really am not an outdoorsy person. I appreciate nature's beauty, but prefer to look at it than immerse myself in it. But I really love fruit, especially summer fruit. When I learned of a raspberry farm nearby a few years ago, I went. Now its become an annual July tradition. I go for the fun and for the sheer fact that I can. It's raspberries for days afterward, in pie, jam and by the handful!

Thanks so much for being here with me and my creative view. Stop back again, I have so much to share. New Photo Play has arrived in the shop! Use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!


Supplies: PP-Pebbles, Fancy Pants-Die cuts-Fancy Pants, stickers-Fancy Pants, Amy Tangerine, Flair-A flair for buttons, Fancy Pants, acrylic-ColorCast designs, mist-dylusions, Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS