Happy Birthday to Me

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Good morning and happy July! I'm kicking off the new month right with a page I made for the new Sketchy Saturday at Paper Issues. First let me show you the sketch.


Amy sure has a way with these sketches. It has such a festive feel to me so I created a very festive page. It's bright, colorful and silly, exactly like the photo I chose to use. Doodlebug Fairy Tales mixed with some Lawn Fawn had the right whimsy I was looking for.  I layered up several papers, and created a giant embellishment cluster. It didn't feel finished. I remembered I had some gold floss so I stitched some swirls, added some twine, then called it a day! Yay! It's such a happy page!


So yep, It was my birthday. I decided to ignore it by making fun of myself all day. I love my Letterboard and have had such fun playing with it. It was for sure the reason I even too this photo!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today.  It's just the beginning of the month so come back again soon. Head over to the shop and get some new things to play with. It's always 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout!


Supplies: CS-Bazzill, PP-Lawn Fawn, Doodlebug, die cuts, sticker and twine-Doodlebug, floss-DMC, alphas-trickers, PinkFresh, October Afternoon, flair-A Flair for Buttons, enamel dots-Doodlebug, Freckled Fawn, MME, Mist-Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS