They said...

Monday, June 12, 2017

Hello! It's Pinspire Me day at Paper Issues and oh my goodness this months mood board is Ah-Mazing! Just look at those colors! I love everything about this. Well, I love summer, so of course I would. I stared and stared trying to decide which direction to go in. Paint? Beach? Pool?


At the very last minute, I settled on this. The popsicle. It really inspired the story behind the photo. Because of that, didn't want to use a summer themed collection, but I wanted to use color. So, Dear Lizzy Lovely day fit the bill. Color, plus sentiments I could use in a funny way from the stickers and ephemera. I think I'm in a navy phase. It seems fresh to me. So I used the B side of the Bunny Love paper for the background. I kept this really simple so the title and story could be seen. But really, without this mood board, I probably wouldn't have done this page. 


This photo came up in the 'On this Day' reminder in my Facebook feed. I'd forgotten al about it. But yes, everything I wrote that day is true. I took every word and used that as my journaling. So popsicles. They aren't just for kids anymore. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today! I hope you all love this mood board as much as I do. I also hope that when you shop at Paper Issues, you'll use my code DEVRA at checkout so you can get 20% off your purchase. There's so much new stuff! you really should go look!


PP, die cuts, chipboard and stickers- Dear Lizzy, stamped-Hero arts, ink-Colorbox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS