Cheers!

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hey there friends! It's Swag Bag time at Paper Issues! Don't know what a Swag Bag is? Well you should? It's our version of a kit, but it's pint sized and filled with little bits of heavenly, scrappy goodness. If you like to mix and match, this is just he right item for you. You can buy it monthly, or purchase a 6 month subscription. The best part about it, for me is, I can pull pieces from several months and still put a fantastic project together.

For my pages here today, I used several pieces from the May Swag Bag, adding a few embellishments from the Feb kit as well. See what I mean? I stuck to a color theme for this page, which is another thing I love about the bags. There is always a theme, or two in the kit! the last thing I'll say for today is that Swag Bags make it so easy for me to strap. It's all done for me. the paper choosing and cutting is already done for me. I just have to decide how to use it!

I went with a simple shelf design today, cutting a few papers in half to create symmetry, then placing more papers behind the scallop but file . It's a subtle addition of color, as well as a place for the photo to rest. I finished this off with a great title and background papers. Finished in less than an hour!


Ive had fun digging into my stash of older photos. This is the first time my husband met my parents. I I guess wine tasting can take the stress out of that huh? Those shoulder pads have got to go...

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Head over to the shop to get yourself some Swag! And by that I mean new goodies have arrived from Fancy Pants!  Use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase


Supplies: PP-Bella Blvd, Pink Paislee,  Swag Bag, Ohter embellishments-Freckled Fawn, Title-AMerican Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS