King of the Lawn

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Good morning! We changed things up a bit this month with the way we do Product Spotlights at Paper Issues.  Our first Product Spotlight this month focuses on the Great Outdoors. Yes! We want you to use product featuring things you can find outside.  Easy right?

So what did I do? I cheated. Just a little. Well, more like I didn't follow directions very well. My photos are of my husband mowing the lawn, so outsides tuff. My product, not so much. So, here's how I'm made this work. I grabbed Fancy Pants Family & Co because it had that cool Our House paper. Houses are outside right? Then I cut the Here With You paper into grass. Grass is outside too! All those funny sentiments that are in the ephemera die cuts and chip board that I could use also. So see, It's outdoorsy after all!


My husband likes to make a big deal out of mowing the lawn. I like to make fun of him for it. Oh if you could hear him. "I mowed the lawn". Good for you honey!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I love playing with this collection an you can play with out too. Get it in the Paper Issues shop now for 20% off when you use my code DEVRA at checkout. Be suer to share what you create with us in our Facebook group.


Supplies: CS-American Crafts,  PP, die cuts, chipboard and alphas, Fancy Pants Family & Co






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS