Epic Fail

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Well hello there! I'm so excited to be bringing you Scraplift Sunday on the Paper Issues blog! This is one of my favorite challenges! Why you ask?  First, it's an excuse to scroll endlessly through social media looking at pretty paper craft projects. But really, I don't have to think very hard about how I want to start my next page! That work has already been done for me, but I can still make it my own! Who's with me on that?

So this week, I am truly inspired by this page that Kelly made for our Fancy Pants Product Spotlight last month. I love it. 3 large photos, a great title, embellishments. What's not to love? 


For my page, I also used the Fancy Pants Family & Co. All those die cuts puffy stickerschipboard and tags have the perfect sentiments for my page.  I flipped it on its side, then swapped the title and embellishment placements. 


Here's a closer look at the layered embellishments


They all work together so well!


I'm about at the point of accepting that I will never have that 'perfect' family photo. Be it a selfie, or a professional photo, something, (more like someone) goes wrong. Maybe this will work in my favor. you know. Just when you give top, you get what you want. In the meantime. I will accept that these are the best I can get, and yes, they represent my family, in real life.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Im so enjoying all these challenges at paper Issues. They are a great excuse to step away and take some creative time to myself. Now it's your turn. To shop, create and share. Use my code DEVRA at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase. Share with us in our Facebook Group for chances to win great prizes each month.


Supplies: CS-American Crafts ,Fancy Pants Family & Co die cuts puffy stickerschipboard , PP and tags


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS