Catchin' Rays

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hey there! I'm still plugging along and here to share our last challenge for May at Paper Issues,  a Product Spotlight on the new Echo Park collections. 

Oh, I am so ready for summer.  I am not a cold weather person and it's been a really long winter.  I'm just ready for warm weather.  I want to feel the sun and it's warmth everyday.  Summer Dreams  feels like everything I want from summer! The colors, are awesome and I love the new layered stickers This paper is my favorite in the whole collection. Once again, we have a free cut file that coordinates. I used the sun with some of the cardstock stickers. I layered up a few papers and called it a day. Now I'm really ready for summer! 


So if you haven't already, you better get some of this. It's hot. Pun intended. The colors are amazing and its flying out of the shop. Use my code DEVRA at checkout, for 20% off your order  



Supplies:m PP, Stickers, die cuts,  Echo Park, enamel dots-MME, alphas-American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS