Moonshadow

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Well good morning to you! For sure March has arrived like a lion. I feel like I'm going non stop! Anyway, I did stop long enough to use the new FREE cut file for Cut It Up Saturday. It's available in the Paper Issues shop today. 


This is a 2 part file. I used the star backgound for this layout. I began by spraying bronze, gold and silver mist on card stock before I cut it out. I do recommend letting the paper dry completely before cutting. I learned the hard way, I was a bit too anxious to put my page together. Anyway, after cutting, I grabbed the new My Minds Eye Hey Mister. This line is an interesting mixture of motif. Space, male and dogs. Ok. I used some of the space motif. The page is backed by the Galaxy Guy paper. i also used both sides of the Geo Gee paper under my photo. I love the chipboard and stickers in this collection. Oddly they seem to be pretty versatile. I needed to add a little contrast,  so I added some colored stars from my stash. 


The super moon. At the last minute, my son decided he wanted to go see it. Well, the place to go is the high school parking lot. It's at the top of a hill. I swear the moon was so close we could touch it. Well, that's what my camera made me feel like anyway. It took several tries, but iFinally got my camera on the right setting, Of the hundreds of photos I snapped, this is the best one. 

Thanks so much for being here with me and my creative view. There are a bunch of new collections in the Paper Issues shop. Treat yourself  to some of this My Minds Eye Hey Mister. or anything else that strikes your fancy. Please use my code Devra for 20% off your order!


Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, stickers, chipboard, puffy stickers-My Minds Eye Hey Mister.stars-Color Cast designs, alpha-American Crafts, Count Your Lucky Stars file, silhouette, mistHeidi Swapp

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS