Do You VooDoo?

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Good morning! Whoa! It's March already! Well, that just means a whole new round of challenges at Paper Issues. Let's get things started with this month's Sketchy Saturday challenge.

Look! its a multi photo sketch! And what a beauty it is! 


Oh, I went over the top with this one! I have so many donut photos! And This Doodlebug Cream & Sugar collection is so perfect for them! Oh, the plaid Sugar Doodles paper and hooray for Donut paper! Like I said, over the top. Donuts are everywhere. Stickers, Die cuts, and flair! I used so many strong patterns with bright colors. that I decided to leave the top and bottom of the page open. It would have been just one thing to many to add more to it. 


We were told oh, you have to try VooDoo donuts if you ever go to Portland. Well, we went to Portland, and found VooDoo donuts. Now it's become a tradition for us to get a few, ok, a dozen, every time we road trip there.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Get ready. It's going to be crazy around here this month.   I highly recommend you get some of this Doodlebug. Not your cup of tea? We have many new lines in the store from My Minds Eye, Cocoa Vanilla Studio and more. Use my code DEVRA for 20% off your purchase


Supplies : Cardstock-American Crafts, PP, Die cuts, Stickers, washi tape, enamel dots-Doodlebug Designs, Alpha-Fancy Pants, mist-Tattered Angels, flair-A Flair for Buttons


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS