XOXO

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Hello there! It is Cut It Up Saturday on the Paper Issues blog. That means a new FREE cut file has been released. It's so awesome. You are going to love it.


Ok, So I was a little crazy. I got this idea in my head and I went with it. I searched my stash for ombre`paper to cut. After I cut it, I had to keep them in color order! I also cut a and traced a larger heart as a template, then stitched around it.  Yep, then I laid out all the hearts, stuck'ed down, and folded them up. After all that, the rest was easy...Crate Paper Heart Day was already in my head. I layered a few papers under the photo, clustered some stickers, die cuts and chipboard and was done. 


It seems most of our family photos lately are selfies. I guess that's what happens when the rest of your family lives far away. Anyway, this is us. Just the way we are. I love us just like this.

Thanks, as always, for stopping by my creative view today. Head over to the Paper Issues store to do some shopping. There are many new colorful collections to choose some. Be suer to use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. 


Supplies: PP-Echo Park, Crate Paper, die cuts, chipboard-Crate paper, stickers-Pebbles, Crate paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS