Caution! Joshua Was Here!

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

 Good morning! It's a double post day for me so thanks for being here again! It's time for another Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues. Here are this month's ideas:


From the list, I used: red, white, yellow, cardstock and arrows. So, I got this caution washi tape last fall. I also saw the August Graphic Stripes Free cut file. I thought, hmmm, how can I make this work together? Well, it was easy. First I cut the file, them I covered it with the tape! th rest was super easy after that! I cant seen to get enough Crate Paper Cool Kid. I really am going to be terribly sad when I use it all up. Anyway, a couple of staggered paper under the photo, several die cuts, stickers and chipboard and I was done!


Yes. This is my son and 'his' playroom. When he gets out his toys, he dumps them out, then throws them around while he's looking for the one or two items he's looking for.  Every. Single. Time. It's one of his quirks, but he seems to know what it is he wants. Cant fault him for that. Needless to say, there is always cleaning up to do. 

Thanks again for being here, and following my creative view. It's been great to be so creatively busy again. You can get some Cool Kid of your own or many of the other new collections in the Paper Issues shop. Use my code DEVRA for 20 off your purchase.


Supplies: CS-American Crafts, washi & alpha-Doodlebug Design, PP-BoBunny, Crate paper, die cuts, stickers, chipboard-Crate paper, silhouette, cut file-Paper Issues


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS