Sleepers

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Good morning!  On the Get It Scrapped blog today we are talking about using a Clean and Simple design to speed up your scrapbooking process. 

I don't often use a clean and simple approach when I scrapbook.  I did I find it easier to design and select product in a shorter amount of time. What I found difficult was leaving the page alone. I wanted to add more embellishments. Many of my designs are simple, but generally, I like to add more product to my pages. I can see myself trying this again, especially if I don't have a lot of time to create.



My son's best buddy came to visit shortly after we moved away. We kept them busy by touring our new city. It was heartwarming to see them pick up their friendship where they left off.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I appreciate you following me along my crafty journey.

Supplies: Cardstock and Alpha-American Crafts, patterned paper-Echo Park, washi tape-Simple Stories, American Crafts, die cuts-October Afternoon, Stickers-Cosmo Cricket, pen-Micron, adhesive-EK Success, Recollections
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS