Life is a Party

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Woot! It's time for the first Product Spotlight of the year at Paper Issues!  Today we are highlighting the fabulous new collection Joy Parade by Fancy Pants!

I love the fun patterns, versatility and happy feel of this collection. It can be used for everyday, celebrations whatever! I layered up several papers and threw embellishments all over the page. Speaking of embellishments, WOW! Such choices! Die cuts, puffy stickers & phrases and even flair!


I chose to use Joy Parade for photo of my son and his friends gathered for Homecoming at their High School. Seriously, such fun!

Now its your turn. If you dont already have some, go get some Joy Parade in the Paper Issues store using my code DEVRA for 20% off your purchase!  Then, join us in our Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group to add your projects. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I'm on a roll and hope to keep it going! Come back again, maybe even tomorrow!

Supplies-PP, Die cuts, puffy Stickers, tags & flair-Joy Parade by Fancy Pants, sketch inspired by PageMaps


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS