Simle & Wave

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Good morning!  I  am happy to be a part of today's Using Trendy Colors article on the Get It Scrapped blog. I'm always looking for ways to make my scrapbooking easier and faster. Starting with color is not usually a choice I make.

I chose a bright color combination of Chartreuse, Azalea and Carrot with touches of gray called Flashy, that I found on a wedding trend website called MagnetStreet. They describe this combination trend : "Chartreuse is boldly fun and the ultimate in uniqueness! Neons are nearly everywhere these days, and weddings are no exception. This palette shows that neon hues can still be classy and simple, especially when grounded with a neutral."

When I think of summer, I think of bright, warm colors. Here, they contrast the blue in the photo so it stands out. I used silver in place of gray. It adds more shine, like sun glistening on water.

This family vacation was care free, relaxing and full of silly selfies. Taking a close up of my son and I with our mouths full of braces is one of many taken that week.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I've got some stuff coming up so stop by again soon.

Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts, Patterned Paper-Simple Stories, Imaginisce, stickers-imaginisce, Freckled Fawn, enamel dots-Freckled Fawn, Alphas-Imaginisce, American Crafts, Glitter-Martha Stewart, adhesive-EK Success, Tsukineko, Pen-Micron

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS