Nothing's Changed

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Oh hello again. I'm on a roll this week, plating catch up on some finished pages, and I'm not finished yet! Today I'm sharing a page I created for both Scrap Our Stash Challenge and Scrapbook Generation Crop.




This is the book inspired inspiration challenge and here is my resulting page.  I found myself using the colors pink and turquoise, as well as the banners, and yes there is gold all over the page, including the title. I used a 2 page Scrapbook Generation sketch and went to town with colors, patterns and embellishments. 


Last fall, I spent the weekend with some really good, but long lost friends. We recently reconnected after years apart and I couldn't have been happier. I don't know what happened, but let's thank social media for getting us back together. It truly was like nothing had changed since college. I wish we lived closer, but now it's time to just stay in touch.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I've still got more projects to share, so come back again tomorrow.

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, stickers, die cuts, chipboard, puffy stickers-Crate Paper, alphas-Thickers, Webster's Pages, mist-Heidi Swapp

8 comments:

  1. Your Scrap Our Stash Challenge page reminded me of the page I have in draft on my blog was one I created for the challenge. I love the new blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful indeed. Love the details, and stash use. Great double page. Thanks for your entry in our Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you created this two page layout. The mix of patterned paper and embellishments are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous 2 pager! You really rocked it! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome twofer! Really pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that this is a two page spread!! You did such a great job incorporating the challenge with the fun colors and embellishments!! Thanks for playing along at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool, a double layout. You did such a great job interpreting the book cover. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely double pager. I love it. Awesome take on the "Book Cover" challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS