Hello Love

Friday, February 12, 2016

Hey there! I'm sharing a page today that I can honestly say is a new favorite. I am not one who spends hours on my pages. Every now and then though, I get an idea in my head and I take the time to complete it. This is one of those pages. I saw a cut file in the Silhouette store that I couldn't stop thinking about. I bought it and used it right away.


The funny thing is, the page itself didn't take a long time to put together, maybe 20 minutes. It was the sewing! It took about 2 hours to complete the sewing.  I grabbed some pieces from a paper Issues Swag Bag, a bunch of different heart embellishments, some sequins to balance color and that was it. The page itself was inspired by a few challenges: Paper Issues current issue- Showered with Love, Shimelle-Hearts, ( I love that there are Shimelle challenges now)  and Scrapbook Generation NFL challenge, use Neapolitan colors-pink, brown and white.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I've got a couple of other things to share, coming soon, so come back again.

Supplies-CS-American Crafts, Silhouette cut file, thread-DMC, PP-Fancy Pants, Pebbles, Pink Paislee, Jellybean Soup, Bo Bunny, Amy Tangerine, doily-Doodlebug Design, embellishments & title-Crate Paper, Freckled Fawn, Sequins-Hazel & Ruby, Studio Calico,  spray ink-Heidi Swapp




1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I am totally stealing. Great picture of you and E, too.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS