My Happy Place

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hi there! I have a page to share for today's Picture This reveal. The challenge elements are:

1 PHOTO + GREEN + FLOWER CLUSTER + BUTTERFLY

I went for a very pink and feminine page, and I had a lot of fun creating it. This photo has been sitting in my pile for a while. These elements seemed to be the right ones to put this page together.  I used several patterned papers to matte the photo. Then I cut the flowers and a few of the leaves on the Silhouette. Using them to frame the photo diagonally, draws focus to them as well as the photo. I liked being able to plant the butterfly right into the flower cluster.


Tulips. I love them. Being able to see them growing and blooming in their natural environment is breathtaking. Cliche? Maybe. But true.  I sat down in the middle of a field and admired their beauty. Beside the beach, I can't imagine anywhere else I can call my happy place. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I always have more to share, so come back again soon. Sadly, this will be the last reveal for Picture This  The blog will close at the end of the month. 

Supplies: PP-Imaginesce, Fancy Pants, CS-Bazzill, Die cuts-Silhouette, Freckled Fawn, Fancy Pants, Twine-Doodlebug Design, enamel dots-Freckled Fawn, ink-Prima, Stamp-Paper Salon, mist-Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS