#Fly The W

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

So if you know me, you know how much I love baseball. I wholeheartedly believe that life begins on opening day. Well, it's October now, which means we are in the midst of the playoffs. Being a Cubs fan, that usually means nothing. But this year, they are IN! Thanks to social media, there are some great hostages surrounding the team. #FlyTheW seems to have caught on the most. Yes, I own a W flag and display it proudly after they win (when I remember). We took this photo last week after the Cubs downed the Cardinals to make it to the NLCS. I created the page right away, but due to cloudy weather, wasn't able to photo is until yesterday.

I knew Doodlebug had new sports lines coming out, but was told they weren't arriving in stores until November. I was thrilled when I walked into my LSS to find a huge display! I bought all of the baseball, 3 times over, and used it all up!


I'm taking advantage and playing along with Paper Issues Fan-Atic Issue as well as Scraplift Sunday. 

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. Come back again soon, I always have something to share.

Supplies:-CS-Bazzill, PP, die cuts, stickers, shaped sprinkles- DoodlebugDesign, wood veneer-American Crafts, paint-Making Memories, pen-EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS