Don't Try This at Home

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Go HERE for Stuck?! Sketches reveal

Hey there! Wow. October 1st already! I know I keep saying this but where does the time go??? I say that as I have been working on photos from 2010, which doesn't seem that long ago. Anyway, let's get to today's reveal at Picture This Challenges:

3 Photos + Chipboard + Stamps
Three photos are never a problem for me. I have a hard time choosing and editing photos. I grabbed a template from the Get It Scrapped Half and Half Scrapbook Coach lesson for some help in page design. The frame and larger alpha are chipboard. I stamped in the middle of my journaling.  I chose some high energy papers and embellishments to help tell the story. I originally was going to stamp on raw chipboard. I got carried away, in a totally different direction, but I am so happy with the way it turned out.

As the journaling reads: This is one of those "oh, look what he can do! Oh crap, look what he can do!" moments. I left the room for a moment and came back to this. He is my ever curious, daredevil, no fear, child. I would have it any other way. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I always have more to share.

Supplies: PP, die cuts, stickers & brads-Simple Stories, Alphas-American Crafts, Simple Stories, Jillibean Soup, stamps-Snarky Stamps by Heather Joyce for Paper Issues, ink-Colorbox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS