Sunglasses

Sunday, August 30, 2015

I'm pretty sure this is my last post for August. I don't see much time today or tomorrow for any new projects. What that really means though is that I participated in every challenge I wanted to this month!  Today's page is inspired by the August sketch at Boys Rule Scrapbooking kits and Paper Issues free Printables.  



My family must have an odd thing for sunglasses. I caught him playing with mine and trying to figure out how to put them on the right way. He played with them for a while until he got it right. His smile shows how proud he was of himself.
I liked that this sketch has several layers. I like playing with papers and this enabled me to do that.  I chose to keep the edges straight on all the papers. When I saw the printable, I knew I had to use it. it became an extra visible layer, instead of tucked under.

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. a new month, and new school year are right around the corner. Come back to see what's new around here too

Supplies: CS-Bazzill, PP & washi-American Crafts, embellishments-Freckled Fawn, Bella Blvd, American Crafts, printabel-Paper Issues, mist-Studio Calico, doilies-BoBunny, DoodlebugDesign, pen-EK success

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Devra, love the use of the photo collage! Nice to see you playing along at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS