Bottom's Up

Monday, July 13, 2015

Oh hello! Welcome to a busy week around here. That's ok, it means I had time to create! I'm starting off the week with the July Pinspire Me at Paper Issues.  

This is such a pretty board. It's vintage, bohemian, and earthy to me. 


I was inspired by the beverage pitcher on the table. Every summer, I make Sangria. I got the recipe about 20 years ago, from a friend of mine. It's the only recipe I make, and it is my most requested recipe to share.  This is the first glass I had this summer. I enjoyed my own happy hour outside on a hot afternoon.

To create this page, I used the new Simple Stories So Fancy papers and ephemera. I also wanted to use the new ColorCast Designs acrylic & wood pieces for the current Link party: Hey, Tech this Out!  Those additions help give the page some dimension. I also added tonal stitching along some of the pattern of the paper. The only thing I forgot to do? Add my little story I told above! I was excited to share my page.

I hope you will be excited by this Pinspire Me board as well. Please share it with us in our Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group. 

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. Come bak again tomorrow, I have something else to share!

Supplies: PP, ephemera- Simple Stories, enamel dots-MME, sequins-Studio Calico, Michaels, bling-Crate paper,  acrylic & wood pieces-ColorCast Designs, thread-DMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS