GoodTimes

Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Monday! As I mentioned earlier, It s double post day for me. There is a new Paper Issues Pinspire Me board! I love this one. Well, if you know me, you know I LOVE summer. And bright colors, the beach, kids playing. Well, this board has it all!!!


Here is the layout that resulted from this overload of happiness.  It's been a long time since I've grabbed paper before a photo.  I highly recommend shaking up your process. I almost always start with my photos first.  But, I couldn't wait to play with some of the new Crate Paper Poolside collection. The colors are bright, but soft, vintage and modern at the same time. I wanted to work on clusters and layering, so I used a lot of the ephemera die cut pieces. One of my favorite pieces though, is the chipboard word Thickers. 


All it took was this one photo of my son and I (mouths full of braces) in the pool at my Dad's house a few years ago to complete the page. The photo just represents the time spent together on a family vacation. I can't wait until we go visit again this summer.

Well, I'm off to create more with Poolside. You can get some too in the Paper Issues shop. Use my code BEACHGAL for 20% off your order
Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. There's more to share, so come back again.

Supplies: PP, Die cuts, stickers, wood pieces, chipboard-Crate Paper, mist-Heidi Swapp, ink-Prima










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS