Cut File Sat

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Good morning! It's Cut File Saturday and that means there is a new FREE cut file available in the Paper Issues shop today.

I went a little outside the box with this one. I used the Celebrate card, but in a completely different way. I made bookmarks!

The timing was perfect for this release as I needed some teacher gifts. I extended the card, moved the words and stars around, creating two cuts. I added one of the double starts to the front side. I changed the setting for that star to 'perforate' so I could hand stitch it.


There you have both front and back. I left enough room on the back to add a handwritten
note from my son to his teachers. I received a nice note back thanking me, and acknowledging the work then went into them.

See, how versatile a cut file can be?  You can download this cut file, as well as others in the Paper Issues store.  While you are there, be sure to check out all the new product that has been added this week. You can use my discount code BEACHGAL for 20% off your order!
Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. There is lots more to come this week, so stop by again soon.

Supplies: PP-Bella Blvd, Basic Grey, Simple Stories, thread-DMC, pen-Sakura, twine-Doodlebug Cut file-Paper Issues, Silhouette


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS