A Bookworm Fantasy

Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy Monday! Yes, I don't mind Mondays. Especially reveal Mondays. It's June, (June already?!?) so it's time for a new challenge at Picture This.  Here are the requirements:

2 photo + banners + flag

Well, I got a bit creative on this one. The photos are not great, in color or clarity. In order for them to stand out, I used small geometric patters for the page. I loved the idea of the larger chalkboard style paper to house the title and journaling. I made the die cuts, cut them in half and made the banner. Whoever said a banner has to be flags or triangles? I used the flag stickers to draw attention to the large cluster at the bottom of the page.


My son is like his Mom, and loves to read. We had the opportunity to meet one of his favorite authors at the time, Rick Riordan and jumped on it. First it was a question and answer session with him, then He autographed books for all of the kids. My son was ecstatic. He has since outgrown this author's books, but keeps his autographed one on his shelf.  I was so happy to share this experience with him. 

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. It's going to be a busy month, with tons of fun around here, so come back again soon.

Supplies-PP, Stickers, brads-Simple stories, Dies-Lawn Fawn, twine-Recollections, alphas-American Crafts, MME, Cosmo Cricket, pen-Souffle`.



1 comment:

  1. He writes some of Ian's favorite books as well. Hope we have an opportunity to merry him like you did. Awesome layout as always!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS