Goodbye Home

Monday, March 23, 2015

Hello! Wow, it's Monday already. Funny how that happens every week. Well, It's time for a new sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy


Truth? My first reaction tooth's sketch was WHOA! How am I going to work with this one? My original thought was to change it by using fewer little squares. But when I began, it fell into place closer to the original sketch. I moved the title and some of the embellishments to make it work for me.


What made this fall into place is it felt like a patchwork quilt to me. That made me think of home and family. That drew me to this photo of our first house when we put it up for sale. It was more than a house, it was our home. My children were born there, they made their first friends there, we made many family memories there. The day the sign went up I was filled with many emotions. Now I have something to look at to remind me.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. It's going to be  a busy week so come back again soon. 

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP , stickers & chipboard-Basic Grey, alphas-Basic Grey, BoBunny, wood pieces, Studio Calico, die cuts-Jillibean Soup




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS