Tickle, Tickle

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Good morning. There is a new article up on the Get It Scrapped blog today discussing page prompts. Have you ever been stuck when beginning a page, or bored with your ideas? Prompts are another way of jumpstarting your page, and your creativity.  I did this page using the following prompts:

2 tilted photos
3 different patterned papers featuring the same print in different sizes/colors.
an embellishment sprinklte or trail
journaling that includes dialogue



In these photos, my son and my Nani are enjoying some time together, playing a game of Tickle, Tickle. I love the looks on their faces. My son as he feels the sensory aspect, and the pure joy in Nani's face

When I think of my Grandma and my children, I think of the circle of life, which is why I chose polka dotted paper. I used the design advice of having a stable straight line to anchor the tilted photos. I also mixed the size and color of the pattern paper motifs. The dialogue was the most challenging part of the prompt for me. I had to find photos to which I could attach dialogue. The layout design is inspired by Corrie Jones layout in Product Play eBook from the Get It Scrapped Membership.
As always, thank you for looking through my creative view. There are several other layouts in the article using the same prompt. Take a look over  there for more inspiration. 
Supplies: Patterned Paper, alphas & brads-Simple Stories, twine & Pen-American Crafts, wood pieces & mist-Studio Calico, chipboard, epoxy stickers, puffy stickers & flair-Freckled Fawn, enamel dots-My Minds Eye, journal tag-Paper Issues Swag Bag, Ink-VersaMagic, Adhesive-Recollections, Ek Success, Stickles


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS