Round & Round

Monday, December 1, 2014

If you are looking for the Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop, please go here.

Welcome to Dec and the first challenge of the month for Child's play Challenges. We decided to get into the Holiday Spirit for our Classic Movie challenge:

Here is my layout

 I had a few photos from a neighborhood carnival that I wanted to get onto one page. They are of 4 different rides, but they all went 'around and around', and one of them is even a train ride.  This is a much busier page than I have created in a while. But that's ok. The supplies I chose all relate to movement (arrows), and a fun day (cameras, word phrases). 

Thanks for taking a look at My Creative View today. Check back again soon. I always have more to share.

Supplies-PP, Stickers-Echo Park, Alphas-Echo Park, American Crafts, Die cut-Paper Issues


1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS