On the Town

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hey there. It's Monday and time for a new sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy. It's a great sketch and I just went to town with it.


My sister came to visit for Hanukkah one year. We thought we'd have a mother-aunt-nephew day in the city. We went downtown, to the Sears tower, and had a fun dinner. We took him to an old favorite of ours, but it was his first time there, the Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinder. He still talks about it.


I picked up my first swag bag from Paper Issues. Didn't know what to expect. It's bits & pieces, die cuts, stickers, 3x4 pieces of paper. So, I took a bunch of stuff from my bag and put them to use here on this page. Anything that is paper on this page is from the swag bag. It actually was pretty feeing to just use a small selection of stuff! I added a selection of washi, some other embellishments and that was it. I don't think I've created a LO this quickly in a long time!

Thanks for stopping by my creative view. There is lots of other fantastic layouts on the Let's Get Sketchy blog as well.

Supplies: CS & clip-American crafts, washy-queen & Co, MME, WRMK, stencil-TCW, Mist-Heidi Swapp, enamle dots-Basic Grey, Doodlebug, MME, Freckled Fawn, all paper items-Paper Issues Sept Swag bag.



1 comment:

  1. Such a fun page, Devra! Love how you used the pieces from the Swag Bag!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS