The Best Thing

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy October. Wow. How did that happen? Ok. Let's try this. Happy Wednesday. It's a good Wednesday here. It's time for a classic toy challenge at Child's Play Challenges. Today's LO is inspired by a Jack in the Box toy. 

I have to tell you, even now, when that thing POPS, I still jump! Anyway, I saw the jester and was insured to use a collection of papers I have with a Circus theme. The circus font is in the title card,  the black & red paper is reminiscent of the "big top" the shiny polka dot washi tape like clown costumes.


How does this work with the photo? It doesn't really, but I liked the title card to lead into how we feel when we get squeeze hugs from our younger son. So although I chose to use the circus papers, I selected ones that supported the photo and the story it tells.

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view. Come play at Child's Play. How are you inspired by Jack in the Box?

Supplies: CS-Pulp papers, PP, stickers & title cards-Fancy Pants, enamel dots-Basic Grey, MME, sequins-Hazel & Ruby, frame & brad-Freckled Fawn, washi-MME, mist-Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels

1 comment:

  1. Perfect photo to scrap. I know that one hug from our son can turn a bad day all better

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS