Checkmate

Friday, August 1, 2014

Good Morning and happy August 1. Wow. August 1. That kind of makes me sad. It means half of summer is over. But this blog post is all about a fun summer visit with friends.



I've had these photos printed for a while. I thought this would be a fun way to highlight them. But as my some told me, chess is only black and whet, not red. Well, It's a good thing they were playing checkers as well as chess! The background was so busy that I let it and the photos tell the story, keeping embellishments to a minimum. The blue paper did it's job, grounding the photos, as well as picking up the blue shorts so you can see the boys in the photos. 

 Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today!

Supplies: CS-Bazzill, cut files by A Cutt Above the Rest, brads-Freckled Fawn, Theresa Collins, enamel dots-MME, Doodlebug Designs, chipboard-Simple Stories, mist-Tattered Angels,Alphas-Jillibean Soup




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS