Wise Words

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I'm still in the midst of LOAD. I'm not posting all of the completed LO's this time around.  A few days ago, I changed my whole approach to LOAD. I've had all the photos from my son's Bar Mitzvah all organized and ready to go. They have been staring me in the face. i've done a few pages here and there, but I really want to finish. So, as much as I love the theme and all of the prompts in this months LOAD, I decided to work on the Bar Mitzvah album instead. I've already given myself permission to do a page a day right?

So on to today's page. There is a new challenge blog in town, Scrap and Play.  The first challenge is a sketch

I found this to be a great sketch to use for one of the pages in this current project. 


I used a single 4x6 photo instead of the two smaller ones. All of the pages in this album are on the simpler side, so I treated this one the same, with small details and clusters of embellishments. This sketch lent itself well to this idea.

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back again later this week for more of my creative view.


5 comments:

  1. wonderful page, love the colors and mist splats!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Scrap & Play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the strips banners!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap & Play!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! I love your colour palette and clever use of buttons to embellish your page. Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one...this particular shade of blue makes the layout crisp and clean...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS