Being Together

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Here I am again. Time to share LOAD day 13. I know 2009 is going to be an interesting year to scrap. Lots of ups and downs this year and I'm still to sure how I want to approach documenting everything. Fortunately for me, it's my decision.

Back to today's prompt. It's a fun journaling prompt of using lists, bullet points etc. Ways to journal without having to write a complete story. I will be short on time for the next several days so page kits are going to be my friend, if I want to keep up.


I bought this kit a while back> i loved the colors of the papers, but not sure what I wanted to use it for. I thought the colors were great for these photos, as well as a general family feel to them. Yes, I have stepped away from my baseball papers for the time being...

Since the photos are all different but from the same event, I asked a question in the journaling: 
"what should we do?" A-watch the game, B-sit with uncle, C-pose for photos.  Easy, peasy, done!

Please stop by again tomorrow, as I continue to share my progess in LOAD

Supplies-
PP & sticker-Carta Bella  
Alphas-Basic Grey
buttons-random
twine-Doodlebug
brads-making memories



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS