28 Posts

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hey There! Feb is one of my favorite months when it comes to scrapping.  For the 3rd year, I am participating in Lain Ehman's LOAD-Layout A Day. I love it. I get in such a groove and the ideas just start pouring. And all from one little daily prompt.   As an added extra,  I'm going to blog daily about my pages.

Yesterday went haywire, and I didn't get to start my page until after 7:30, so there was no blogging.  Today is a two-for one.

LOAD 1-Bad photos
Sweet Day

I grabbed some papers from a Scrapbook Generation kit and used a different SG sketch. Perfect for a short amount of time to get a layout finished. Took the photo indoors at night and have not retaken it. All of the photos in the layout were reddish in color from being taken indoors in fluorescent light. i had to use them, They were the only ones I had of this day. No, I am not afraid to use bad photos. i do it frequently. I am not a good photographer!   One and done.

Supplies-
CS-Bazzill
PP-WRMK
ink-colorbox
Alphas-Thickers

LOAD2-Little things
It's the Little Things

Again, taken inside tonight, so not a great photo.  My son loves to read. This is a stack he brought home from the library this summer. He's loved to read since the moment he learned how. I have to ask him to stop reading and I don't take that for granted. Not really a little thing, but something to notice, remember and appreciate.

I used a sketch from My Scraps & More for this page. It is also part of my self imposed stash bash this month, focusing on using Basic Grey paper.  I have a lot and want to buy some of the new releases.  But, I need to use some older collections first! 

Supplies:
PP and all embellishments-Basic Grey
Mist-Heidi Swapp
ink-Colorbox

3 comments:

  1. Those glasses are so cool! Great take on the sketch and thank you for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch!! Thanks so much for playing with us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun page and totally LOVE the glasses!!!! So glad you played along with us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS